A cylinder has been mounted onto the opening end of the fork. A piece of rubber is located underneath the cylinder. By clamping the cylinder with the piece of rubber and onto the steel road plate, the steel road plate would be clamped between the cylinder and the forks. This means that the steel road plate is firmly secured. The system is CE certified and meets all the safety requirements.
• Working safely
• The steel road plate is firmly secured, preventing it from sliding off
• With regards to Health & Safety, it is much more at an advantage
• The operator can work faster
• The system is easy to operate
• The system is very affordable
• CE certified and meets all the safety requirements
• Easy to mount onto a digger
The VDF Safety Clamp is offered as a complete set, consisting of the pallet frame with a hydraulic clamp. The system is easy to mount onto existing machines such as forklift trucks or diggers. We are able to deliver the VDF Safety Clamp all around the world.
Would you like to try the VDF Safety Clamp first? Throughout The Netherlands, this is possible. Van der Flier will come to any location of choice to demonstrate the VDF Safety Clamp for free. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 00315 97 331619